Annual General Meeting – 25th April
The Rochdale Harriers & AC Annual General Meeting will take place at 7.30pm on Monday 25th April 2022 at Norden Bowling and Social Club, Trinity Street, Norden, OL12 7RD.
All members of the club are invited and encouraged to attend the meeting. We have decided to move the meeting away from the clubhouse at Springfield Park to ensure that we have additional space to accommodate our members, there will also be a licensed bar if you wish to get a drink.
The meeting will include:
- A report from the Club Chairman;
- A report from the Club Treasurer;
- A vote on the approval of a new constitution;
- Election of Officials; and
- Questions from club members – These should be submitted in writing to the Club Secretary (Ray Dalby – [email protected]) by Monday 12th April.
Election of Officials
All official positions within the club are up for election, with the exception of Club President. If you wish to be considered for any position, please notify the Club Secretary by Monday 12th April.
The roles up for election are as follows:
- Chairman (currently Nick Barton);
- Treasurer (currently Matt Cox);
- Secretary – (currently Ray Dalby) Ray has indicated that he wishes to step down as secretary, Richard Stirzaker has indicated that he wishes to be considered for election.
- Membership Secretary (currently Colin Robinson);
- Trustees (currently Colin Robinson, Phil Roberts, Nick Barton & Matt Cox);
- Welfare Officer (currently vacant);
- Men’s Captain (currently Richard Stirzaker) Richard has indicated that he wishes to step down as Men’s Captain;
- Women’s Captain (Currently Fiona Williams);
- Deputy Men’s Captain (currently Graham Grindrod);
- Deputy Women’s Captain (currently Steph Harrison);
- Cross Country Co-ordinator (currently Colin Robinson);
- Fell Co-ordinators (currently John Mayall & Mark Walker); and
- Press Co-ordinators (currently Nick Barton & Jeff McCarthy).
Please note that nominations for Junior Captains (currently Adam Fern and Sophie Wilkinson) are made by the Junior Coaching Team and endorsed by the committee.
The committee is open to additional roles being created, if these will add to the successful delivery of the clubs objectives. If you have any suggestions, please submit in writing to the Secretary by 12th April.